Who we are
My name is Hans van Veen. Within a group of independent engineers, we work together in the field of product development, process improvement, quality management, cost reduction, SH&E and welding.
We have a broad technical expertise, often come up with “Looking over the wall”-ideas, with success.
Creativity is our strength. We have devised, introduced and institutionalized new processes as well as process improvements. We filed several patents, on aluminum extrusion design, joining aluminum roofing, soldering steel to aluminum, increased erosion resistance and sintering.
Our experience include:
- Quality and manufacturing engineering and research in companies related to
automotive, aerospace and energy applications
- Material related advise and failure analysis
- Respected skills and experience in training and motivating production staff
- Black Belt level in Lean Six Sigma, 8D and TRIZ for process and quality improvements
- Implementation, maintenance and upgrade of ISO 9001 systems
- Supplier quality control including PPAP
- Powder metallurgy, both production and processing
- Statistics and data harvesting